I JUST SPIED THE 2007 C CLASS AND GOT A PIC!!!!!!!

Started by BMWDave, May 27, 2005, 01:37:52 PM

BMWDave

QuoteHows this?

That should be just fine. I can make them all share a certain dimension (you'll have to tell me a width or height), and it shouldn't get too blurry.
I dont know exact dimensions...why dont you take care of making the images the exact same dimension (it really doesnt matter to me, as long as they are the same size) using photoshop?  If you could do that and e-mail me them or email them to Dan, that would be great.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

Quotewhere did you see this, Dave?
I saw this in Paramus, NJ.  I dont think the picture is good enough to make money off of it, so I thought it would be nice to just post it here.  And Dan, did you get permission from The Car Connection?
how much can you make off of a good shot?
Probably several hundred dollars.  

BMWDave

I saw this in Paramus, NJ.  I dont think the picture is good enough to make money off of it, so I thought it would be nice to just post it here.  And Dan, did you get permission from The Car Connection?
I think you can make at least 1K for some magazines.  I know for sure that you get free subscriptions and all that.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

I think you can make at least 1K for some magazines.  I know for sure that you get free subscriptions and all that.
nice. B)  

BMWDave

nice. B)
But mags want clear shots of the car, so I dont think this really would qualify.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

nice. B)
But mags want clear shots of the car, so I dont think this really would qualify.
Doubt it. Sorry.  :(  

BMWDave

nice. B)
I was sorry for myself when I saw it, because I knew my picture would not be clear :(   But I still have a mental image of it, so that at least is good.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

nice. B)
I was sorry for myself when I saw it, because I knew my picture would not be clear :(   But I still have a mental image of it, so that at least is good.
what's the poing of a mental image if you can't share it?

BMWDave

nice. B)
There is no point.  The point is that this is the only picture that I can share.  But I at least can explain how it looks like, which is what I did.

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

nice. B)
There is no point.  The point is that this is the only picture that I can share.  But I at least can explain how it looks like, which is what I did.
at least when the car comes out, you can see if what you saw is similar to the actual car.

BMWDave

nice. B)
at least when the car comes out, you can see if what you saw is similar to the actual car.
Other spy photos will no doubt show up soon, so I will see then.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

It should be interesting to see how the other photo's and the real cars compare...can't wait.  :)  

Raghavan

QuoteIt should be interesting to see how the other photo's and the real cars compare...can't wait.  :)
since when did you become a mercedes troll?

giant_mtb

QuoteIt should be interesting to see how the other photo's and the real cars compare...can't wait.  :)
I'm not...I'm not really a big fan of Mercedes...I just would like to see the comparison...I like comparisons and impersations of cars.  ;)  

Raghavan

QuoteIt should be interesting to see how the other photo's and the real cars compare...can't wait.  :)
I'm not...I'm not really a big fan of Mercedes...I just would like to see the comparison...I like comparisons and impersations of cars.  ;)
comparisons of what?

giant_mtb

comparisons of what?
anything really...cars, bikes, whatever.  I just like to compare things. (in this case, the comparison between this spy photo and others compared with the real car that comes out)

Raghavan

comparisons of what?
anything really...cars, bikes, whatever.  I just like to compare things.
so a C-class compared to a bicycle?

giant_mtb

comparisons of what?
No...read my post above (2 up), I edited it...might make more sense to you...  ;)

Raghavan

comparisons of what?
No...read my post above (2 up), I edited it...might make more sense to you...  ;)
aah. i see. The bicycle would definately loose out in MPF.

ifcar

I remember a few years back when some mag compared a $9K Kia Rio to a $5k Porsche bicycle. The Kia won.

BMWDave

QuoteI remember a few years back when some mag compared a $9K Kia Rio to a $5k Porsche bicycle. The Kia won.
Probably MT.  They also compared a Ford Focus to a Lamborghini Gallardo.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteI remember a few years back when some mag compared a $9K Kia Rio to a $5k Porsche bicycle. The Kia won.
No, it was some small mag that used to be sold at my local Safeway (though I haven't seen it anywhere else). I'll have to look that up.  

BMWDave

No, it was some small mag that used to be sold at my local Safeway (though I haven't seen it anywhere else). I'll have to look that up.
I just suggested it because MT is known for some weird comparos.  ;)  

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

I have to hope/assume that the Focus beat the Lambo.  ;)  

BMWDave

:lol: I think it did

I'll have to check it up to be sure.

2007 Honda S2000

R33 GT-R

As long as the Focus has the NOS sticker on the lower rear quarter panel it wins hands down.  Throw in a type R sticker and it lays waste to the Enzo.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

Raghavan

:lol: I think it did

I'll have to check it up to be sure.
here's the article:
http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_...ambo/index.html

Raghavan

it wasn't any old focus. It was a RWD focus with a Tremec 6-speed manual and a 450hp 5.0l Cammer V8. :praise:  

BMWDave

it wasn't any old focus. It was a RWD focus with a Tremec 6-speed manual and a 450hp 5.0l Cammer V8. :praise:
It was still a weird comparo though. ;)  

2007 Honda S2000

Raghavan

It was still a weird comparo though. ;)
not as wierd as a stock focus vs a gallardo. :lol: