I JUST SPIED THE 2007 C CLASS AND GOT A PIC!!!!!!!

Started by BMWDave, May 27, 2005, 01:37:52 PM

BMWDave

Well, I saw a lot of cars today.  A Continental GT, 3 Vettes, a Plymouth Prowler, a 6er, but nothing prepared me for seeing a lightly disguised 2007 C class.  I saw the whole thing perfectly, and I just whipped my camera behind me to take this view.  I know its not perfect, but hey, I was driving 40 and it was going 40 in the opposite direction.  I can tell everyone how it looked, because I remember it exactly in my mind.  It was lightly disguised in black foam.

Thats it.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

BMWDave

It had a certain hunkered down look, and I recognized it as a future C class because of the big Merc grill.  It was bigger than the current C class, and it was almost as big as a previous gen 5 series.  If you have specific questions, then ask, because I remember exactly how it looks in my mind...I just couldnt get my camera out in time to get a good pic.

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

whoops you already answered my questions.  :D  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

Quotewhoops you already answered my questions.  :D
It was very lightly disguised.  I could pretty much see everything! :o  

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

Nevermind, I've got another: what type of exhaust pipes did it have? (i.e. dual, quad, not visible)  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

QuoteNevermind, I've got another: what type of exhaust pipes did it have? (i.e. dual, quad, not visible)
I could not make out exhaust pipes...I dont think they were visible...sort of like the E Class.

2007 Honda S2000

FlatBlackCaddy

not much in the pic, all i can see is a piece of trim that looks like its broken in your rover.  

Fire It Up

Why didnt you turn around and follow it!? :angry:

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

mazda6er

Quotenot much in the pic, all i can see is a piece of trim that looks like its broken in your rover.
oh NO! not broken rover trim!  :o  :o  :o  :o   :D

Bummer about the exhuast pipes, I need visible exhuast to live! (Thus the Mazda)
:D  
--Mark

Fire It Up

QuoteNevermind, I've got another: what type of exhaust pipes did it have? (i.e. dual, quad, not visible)
I could not make out exhaust pipes...I dont think they were visible...sort of like the E Class.
:(  

mazda6er

<_<
What?
--Mark

BMWDave

<_<
What?
He thinks I saw an E Class....let me assure you, this was not an e class.  It was disguised in black foam, and had a much pointier nose than an E Class.  It was also smaller.  

2007 Honda S2000

Fire It Up

<_<
What?
That sucks.  

mazda6er

<_<
What?
That sucks.
Agreed. The smiley threw me off.  I guess you meant -> :(  
--Mark

Fire It Up

<_<
What?
That sucks.
Better?  :lol:  

mazda6er

<_<
What?
That sucks.
Better?  :lol:
Yes.  :praise:  
--Mark

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteIt looked a lot like like this rendering:

Excellent. That's the rendering that I actually like, rather than the one that was first posted here that looked like a Mercedes G6.  

BMWDave

QuoteIt looked a lot like like this rendering:

Excellent. That's the rendering that I actually like, rather than the one that was first posted here that looked like a Mercedes G6.
I still cant believe I saw it...I had a huge adrenaline rush, whipped the camera behind my head, and took the picture.  And from what I saw, its going to be a very good looking car. :)  

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

Sweet...I also like how your rear windows there have 2 levels...a regular level and a higher (almost skylight-like level)...it looks really sweet.  :)  

BMWDave

QuoteSweet...I also like how your rear windows there have 2 levels...a regular level and a higher (almost skylight-like level)...it looks really sweet.  :)
Thanks.  It makes for a very airy cabin :)  Too bad the seatbelt is in the way...I had just enough time to whip my camera around and take the picture...although I saw the car very clearly first.

2007 Honda S2000

giant_mtb

QuoteSweet...I also like how your rear windows there have 2 levels...a regular level and a higher (almost skylight-like level)...it looks really sweet.  :)
Thanks.  It makes for a very airy cabin :)  Too bad the seatbelt is in the way...I had just enough time to whip my camera around and take the picture...although I saw the car very clearly first.
Dismount the seatbelt mount and hanger and drill a couple holes in the pillar there and mount 'er back up and Voila!  You got a complete open window area!  :praise:  :P  

TurboDan

Mind if we use this on the front page as a spy story?  I always thought it would be cool if we got a scoop or something.  Lol

R33 GT-R

Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

BMWDave

QuoteMind if we use this on the front page as a spy story?  I always thought it would be cool if we got a scoop or something.  Lol
sure!  go ahead!

2007 Honda S2000

BMWDave

QuoteMind if we use this on the front page as a spy story?  I always thought it would be cool if we got a scoop or something.  Lol
sure!  go ahead!
I will write up the article if you want.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Will CarSPIN be allowed to use prior spy shots and renderings to give a better idea of what the car looks like?

BMWDave

QuoteWill CarSPIN be allowed to use prior spy shots and renderings to give a better idea of what the car looks like?
sure...why not..I'll give the credit where its due in the article for the Edmunds rendering, and the edmunds spy shot.

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

QuoteWill CarSPIN be allowed to use prior spy shots and renderings to give a better idea of what the car looks like?
sure...why not..I'll give the credit where its due in the article for the Edmunds rendering, and the edmunds spy shot.
You're not required to get permission first? I'm not sure about this.  

BMWDave

You're not required to get permission first? I'm not sure about this.
So then I will just post my picture.  I'll post links to the pictures that link directly to edmunds site...I'm sure you're allowed to do that.

2007 Honda S2000