7 (14%)
Saab 9-5
1 (2%)
Volvo S80
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 45

chevyguy06

Time for yet another poll

NOTE:The high-performance versions of these cars aren't included in the poll. (STS-V,S6,E63 AMG,S-type R)

My vote went to the A6.
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

Raghavan

5 series. Only one w/ RWD and manual.

ro51092

eThirteen

The base 5series is really underpowered. Witnessed one on a dyno and wasn't impressed.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Catman

M45 with sport package. :ohyeah:

JYODER240

None of them really interest me, but I voted for teh Audi.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

sandertheshark

Quote from: Raza  on April 20, 2007, 09:36:53 PM
E500 for me.
Me too.  I still hate the E60 5-series.  It's a close call between the STS V8 and the E500 for me.

1 BAD 7

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

the Teuton

The styling of the 5er doesn't do anything for me and I still hate iDrive, but I recommend everyone drive one, so it got my vote.  The E Klasse came in a close 2nd, but I really, REALLY like the way the 5 treats you.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

850CSi

This depends. If it's going to be my only car, then easily the 5-Series because I need RWD and a 6-speed manual. So I voted 5er. I also think it's a phenominal-looking car from every angle but the front (which is terrible IMO).

However, if I already have a fun car in the garage to go along with this one, everyone knows how I feel about the E-Klasse. I believe it's the best all-around car currently available on the market and it's one of my favorite MBs of all time.

The A6 isn't the sporting car that it used to be. My least favorite cars in this class have to the M and RL, mainly because the former is marketed as a sporty 5-Series alternative and yet the damn M35 weighs more than a 550i. The M45 and RL are pigs at over 4,000 lbs. I'm rather fond of the S-Type, STS, and [surprise] S-Type. The Lincoln LS continues to be missed.

the Teuton

The S-Type is an unreliable piece of junk that's way out of date.  I sound like ArchBishop, but in all honesty, it is.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

omicron

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

nickdrinkwater

Or the new Jaguar XF when it comes out  :praise:

ifcar

Buy or take? I'd buy the Infiniti M, I'd take the E-Class.

Vinsanity

Quote from: 850CSi on April 21, 2007, 01:03:44 AM
I'm rather fond of the S-Type, STS, and [surprise] S-Type.

wow you must really like the S-Type :confused:

I share the exact sentiment as ifcar, btw

heelntoe

E class for me as well.
@heelntoe

TBR

A6 or E-class, depending on how much money I wanted to spend. I voted for the A6.

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Atomic

having owned six maximas and being thrilled with each, i chose the infiniti. with the maxis being so GREAT, the "m" can only be that much better! what awesome lines, too  :ohyeah:! some of the other choices are excellent, as well, but too commonplace where i reside.

goldenlover1101

I picked the Audi since the M5 wasn't included. The Audi is better looking and has a great AWD system, which is needed in the snow belt. Still, the 5 and STS were close runners up.

"The more people I meet the more I like my dog."

850CSi

Quote from: the Teuton on April 21, 2007, 02:03:34 AM
The S-Type is an unreliable piece of junk that's way out of date.? I sound like ArchBishop, but in all honesty, it is.

Unreliable and out of date, yes. POS, maybe. But if it's a POS it's a beautiful POS.

850CSi

Quote from: Vinsanity on April 21, 2007, 11:30:49 AM
wow you must really like the S-Type :confused:

It was 3AM. I meant to say "and [surprise] the GS"

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

sportyaccordy

For me it's a toss up between the 528i and the M35 Sport. Sexy cars. But I couldn't have these as my only cars... they're not legitimately sporty or uncompromising enough for my sporty needs, nor are they practical as little run-arounds. It would be the BMW or Infiniti purely out of looks.

J86

I dont want a sedan...gimme a wagon!

thewizard16

92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

TheIntrepid

Sporty, why'd you post a pic of a Honda?

edit: Oops that's your sig. :mask:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Raghavan

Quote from: TheIntrepid on April 22, 2007, 07:10:15 PM
Sporty, why'd you post a pic of a Honda?

edit: Oops that's your sig. :mask:
:lol:
That's what i thought too. It's way too big.