***Gorgeous White BMW M3 Coupe***

Started by cawimmer430, October 19, 2007, 06:21:07 AM

cawimmer430

Spotted today at the local BMW dealership. Hot.  :mrcool:

Also, I am going to testdrive an M3 in February 2008 when the dealer gets delivery of one. I can't wait!  :rockon:

Sorry for the poor picture quality. My Nikon is still in the shop.  :lockedup:

By cawimmer430

By cawimmer430

By cawimmer430

By cawimmer430

By cawimmer430

By cawimmer430

By cawimmer430

By cawimmer430

By cawimmer430
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Tave

What a stunner! I wouldn't have thought white would look so good on it; generally I'm not a fan of white cars.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

chevyguy06

Looks good, but white's got to be my least favorite color on that car.
'05 Ford Escape XLT V6

cawimmer430

I wish there was a Lexus IS-F in the showrrom. At least you guys would have something to laugh about when you saw it next to the M3.  :devil:

^Where's Treppy?^   :devil: :devil: :devil:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Onslaught

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 19, 2007, 12:13:16 PM
I wish there was a Lexus IS-F in the showrrom. At least you guys would have something to laugh about when you saw it next to the M3.  :devil:

Why laugh at a good car?

Yawn

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

CALL_911

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

SVT_Power

Wait did the IS-F ever make it into production? :confused:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

CALL_911

Quote from: M_power on October 19, 2007, 01:43:02 PM
Wait did the IS-F ever make it into production? :confused:

It should be on sale soon.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

SVT_Power

TheIntrepid

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 19, 2007, 12:13:16 PM

*wave*

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Yawn

at least they are trying to be different... i really dont see anything wrong with it except for all these wannabe's copying it after.. AKA Toyota Altezza..

Yawn

Meaning.. before Toyota Aletzza no car contained clear back lights and after the whole world had too..

CALL_911

Quote from: Yawn on October 19, 2007, 03:25:24 PM
Meaning.. before Toyota Aletzza no car contained clear back lights and after the whole world had too..

They gave the IS-F Star Trek pipes, and enough body cladding to make it look like an IS with an allergic reaction.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Onslaught

Quote from: CALL_911 on October 19, 2007, 01:24:33 PM
The IS-F looks like a turd.
The BMW is no beauty queen itself. I'm not a fan of the Lexus tail pipes but other than that it's fine.
It's will probably be more reliable and the dash won't split after 10 years.  :devil:

CALL_911

Quote from: Onslaught on October 19, 2007, 03:27:49 PM
The BMW is no beauty queen itself. I'm not a fan of the Lexus tail pipes but other than that it's fine.
It's will probably be more reliable and the dash won't split after 10 years.  :devil:

Meh, I like the BMW a lot.

But yeah, the BMW will be no match for the supreme reliability of the Lexus. Toyota is the only reliable automaker around these days.  :lol:

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Yawn

Quote from: CALL_911 on October 19, 2007, 03:27:28 PM
They gave the IS-F Star Trek pipes, and enough body cladding to make it look like an IS with an allergic reaction.

I really dont see anything wrong with it at all. I think the kit looks clean and far from anything Ricey..

cawimmer430

Quote from: Onslaught on October 19, 2007, 12:42:14 PM
Why laugh at a good car?

Because...um...it looks like...

I mean, just look at that! The worst part are those stacked exhausts. Utterly tacky...

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Onslaught on October 19, 2007, 03:27:49 PM

Here's a shot of Lexus Leather after 10 years...

:devil:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Onslaught

Other than the exhausts it looks good to me.
I like the blue.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Onslaught on October 20, 2007, 05:42:11 AM
Other than the exhausts it looks good to me.
I like the blue.

I don't doubt it will perform well, but the body kit and rear exhausts are really my only problem with it. It looks "RICEish". The German performance sedans somehow still manage to pull of a conservative-sporty body kit look. Not the IS-F. It screams "LOOK AT ME!"

I doubt the 90 year old buyer on his second defilibrator will want that...  :devil:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Onslaught

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 20, 2007, 05:41:40 AM
Here's a shot of Lexus Leather after 10 years...

:devil:
Looks more like a BMW dash to me.I respect the performance of their cars. And I used to think they made good looking sedans. But I've noticed that their dash materials don't hold up very well. My friend works on them and when I visit his shop it's something I've noticed over and over again.

Tave

Well would you look at this! Someone trolled and then derailed the very same thread he created. That's unheard of.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

JYODER240

Christian, the Lexus jokes weren't even funny when they stared. Let alone a year later, just let it go.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

Yawn

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 20, 2007, 05:46:01 AM
I don't doubt it will perform well, but the body kit and rear exhausts are really my only problem with it. It looks "RICEish". The German performance sedans somehow still manage to pull of a conservative-sporty body kit look. Not the IS-F. It screams "LOOK AT ME!"

I doubt the 90 year old buyer on his second defilibrator will want that...  :devil:

One thing you dont know what Rice is.. I have seen your posts on rice and its just europeans not knowing what the hell their doing with their cars.. 

I have seen alot of Brabus kits that were non appealing as well but you dont hear me ranting about mercedes..Brabus does not scream look at me?? oh my god.. are you blind?? I actually like all cars but hearing every other post talking crap gets old...

Come to LA and OC you will see a ton of Mercedes turds putting on Brabus and AMG badges and AMG wheels on their "Mercedes" when it does not deserve the right...But then again LA gets better Mercedes and even BMW's than its home country.Actually sells more of the high end models too. thats pretty sad..

TheIntrepid

Quote from: JYODER240 on October 20, 2007, 08:39:33 AM
Christian, the Lexus jokes weren't even funny when they stared. Let alone a year later, just let it go.

x100.

Raghavan

Quote from: JYODER240 on October 20, 2007, 08:39:33 AM
he just doesn't learn...
And to think he used to be one of the cooler members on C/D. :cry:

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Raghavan on October 20, 2007, 12:45:12 PM
he just doesn't learn...
And to think he used to be one of the cooler members on C/D. :cry:

I still think he's an awesome dude, he just gets a bit too carried away with the immaturiyt.

Panama_Chopster