7 (20.6%)
Other (please name)
4 (11.8%)
Soulja Boy
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Submariner

Go for it!  :thumbsup:

An aside:  Is it possible for a rap artist not to be an egotistical, contrived douche-bag?  Jesus, one hit (and saying hit is a disservice to the American music scene because "Crank Dat" is one of the most mindless, untalented, horrendously commercialized songs EVER to hit the airwaves) and he already thinks he's Jesus (or Obama, take your pick) I guess Jacob & Co. and a few Lamborghini's (none of which have a clutch, i'm sure) loaned out @ 5% from the local bank do wonders for ones "G" status.

How did we go from putting Dark Side of the Moon at the top of the charts, to rancid, rotting fecal material like "crank dat" or the current leader, some mindless drivel by the Black Eyed Retards?

:facepalm:

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Eye of the Tiger

All of them except Bon Jovi and Yanni.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Eye of the Tiger

Crap, Air Supply ain't that bad, either.

Cookie Monster

Is it bad that I like "I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas? :mask:

:cry:
RWD > FWD
President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 Thread" Club
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Quote from: 68_427 on November 27, 2016, 07:43:14 AM
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

the Teuton

I can pick 10, and there are 11 options.  This is going to be tough.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on July 04, 2009, 05:42:00 PM
I can pick 10, and there are 11 options.  This is going to be tough.

Shit, you think Bon Jovi is that bad?  :nutty:

Vinsanity

Quote from: thecarnut on July 04, 2009, 05:37:41 PM

I'm with you. I have to admit that I liked that song better when I thought it was by a random indie band.

Xer0

Bon Jovi, Lady Gaga, and Yani aren't that bad.  The others OTOH are terrible.  My sister recently bought the Jonas Brothers concert DVD and wouldn't stop talking about how talented they are, how they write their own songs and play their own instruments.  WTF, can't people hear?  They can't sing for shit, it just sounds flat and appalling, the musicianship is non-existant and even then, they are supported by a full band in concert.  As for song writing?  Lol to that.

End rant.

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Xer0 on July 04, 2009, 06:42:24 PM
Bon Jovi, Lady Gaga, and Yani aren't that bad.  The others OTOH are terrible.  My sister recently bought the Jonas Brothers concert DVD and wouldn't stop talking about how talented they are, how they write their own songs and play their own instruments.  WTF, can't people hear?  They can't sing for shit, it just sounds flat and appalling, the musicianship is non-existant and even then, they are supported by a full band in concert.  As for song writing?  Lol to that.

End rant.

Bon Jovi ain't even bad, they're good.

cawimmer430

Amy Skankhouse (disgusting piece of crap)

Beth Ditto (absolutely sick shit - beyond disgusting. Some people on Youtube are calling her "hot and sexy" - WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?  :pullover:  :mask:)

Pete Doherty (never heard his music, but the scandals surrounding him are good enough for me to put him here...)

The Jonas Brothers (oh God, heard their shit on YT...)

Yanni is cool!  :mrcool:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Vinsanity on July 04, 2009, 06:27:52 PM
I'm with you. I have to admit that I liked that song better when I thought it was by a random indie band.
Yeah at first I thought it was some small band that made it.

I was pretty shocked to see it was Black Eyed Peas who made it.
RWD > FWD
President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 Thread" Club
2007 Mazda MX-5 | 1999 Honda Nighthawk 750 | 1989 Volvo 240 | 1991 Toyota 4Runner | 2006 Honda CBR600F4i | 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 | 1999 Honda CBR600F4 | 2009 Yamaha WR250X | 1985 Mazda RX-7 | 2000 Yamaha YZ426F | 2006 Yamaha FZ1 | 2002 Honda CBR954RR | 1996 Subaru Outback | 2018 Subaru Crosstrek | 1986 Toyota MR2
Quote from: 68_427 on November 27, 2016, 07:43:14 AM
Or order from fortune auto and when lyft rider asks why your car feels bumpy you can show them the dyno curve
1 3 5
├┼┤
2 4 R

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Rupert

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 04, 2009, 06:53:13 PM
Beth Ditto (absolutely sick shit - beyond disgusting. Some people on Youtube are calling her "hot and sexy" - WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?  :pullover:  :mask:)

Wimmer, you're an idiot. She's fat, but The Gossip is basically excellent. In fact, her being fat is part of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_Ditto

I think you must be gay. You miss the point on two talented artists, and then you like Yanni. ;)
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Eye of the Tiger

Rupert

Eye of the Tiger

S204STi

Green Day, but of the ones on your list easily the Jonas Bros.  I can handle pretty much the rest of it for one song.  But when the Jonas Bros come on the air small animals are mutilated in my rage.

CALL_911

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Onslaught

I've never heard any Jonas Brothers or Lady Gaga songs. I know they must suck but I can't say one way or the other without knowing for sure.
I don't like Creed very much but I hate Nickelback even more so I picked them.

Submariner

Quote from: Psilos on July 04, 2009, 07:32:32 PM
Wimmer, you're an idiot. She's fat, but The Gossip is basically excellent. In fact, her being fat is part of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_Ditto

I think you must be gay. You miss the point on two talented artists, and then you like Yanni. ;)

Sorry...I don't care how good her work is, shes fucking gross.  

As for Amy Whinehouse, well, She's not much better, but I've listened to a good deal of her work, and in addition to having a fantastic voice (if only she wouldn't ruin it via crack) her music is actually good. 

Rupert

Quote from: Submariner on July 04, 2009, 09:11:05 PM
Sorry...I don't care how good her work is, shes fucking gross.  

As for Amy Whinehouse, well, She's not much better, but I've listened to a good deal of her work, and in addition to having a fantastic voice (if only she wouldn't ruin it via crack) her music is actually good. 

;)

Of course, that's one of the worst photos of her you could ever find.

Submariner

Quote from: thecarnut on July 04, 2009, 05:37:41 PM

Try Boom Boom Pow if you want brain melting stupidity neatly wrapped up in a 3 1/2 minute recycled baggy of pop-shit.

SVT666

Yanni is cool.  I saw him in concert back in the 90s and it was really good.

Bon Jovi fucking rocks.  IMHO New Jersey is one of the best rock albums of the 90s.

Nickelback is...or rather, was good.  I wouldn't even rank them near the bottom of commercial rock bands these days.  There are many many more bands that stink up th joint worse then they do.

SVT666

Quote from: Psilos on July 04, 2009, 07:40:53 PM
Have you heard The Gossip?
It's great.  I'm impressed with what the band does with just one guitar and drums.

Rupert

Quote from: HEMI666 on July 04, 2009, 09:55:03 PM
It's great.  I'm impressed with what the band does with just one guitar and drums.

Yeah, I thought they had two guitars before I saw a video.

Of course, they have her voice, too.

Raza

Jonas Brothers, Black Eyed Peas, Creed, Paris Hilton, Fall Out Boy, Nickelback.

I haven't heard any Lady Gaga, so assuming would be unfair.  I particularly care for Katy Perry's music, and she doesn't have much of a vocal range, but she's super hot and had a song about girls kissing girls, so that gives her a pass in my book. 

EDIT: Paris Hilton is hot too, but her music is so bad her medium hotness can't nullify it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SVT666

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=19167.msg1103760#msg1103760 date=1246772797

I haven't heard any Lady Gaga, so assuming would be unfair.  I particularly care for Katy Perry's music, and she doesn't have much of a vocal range, but she's super hot and had a song about girls kissing girls, so that gives her a pass in my book. 

EDIT: Paris Hilton is hot too, but her music is so bad her medium hotness can't nullify it.
Paris Hilton ain't hot in the least.  She just says "hot" so much, you have just been tricked into thinking she is.

Rupert

Quote from: Raza  on July 04, 2009, 11:46:37 PM

I used to like the Black Eyed Peas. Back in the day...

Onslaught

I can't knock that dumb "boom boom pow" song much. I got a great lap dance from and Asian stripper last Saturday to that song so now it's ok by me.

the Teuton

That "I've gotta feeling" song is actually really catchy.  They're really not that bad -- a little shallow songs -- but not bad.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!