Audi A4

Started by giant_mtb, April 03, 2010, 03:19:12 PM

TBR

Quote from: giant_mtb on May 07, 2010, 04:51:58 PM
Here ya go! lol

Had to clean out my garage stall so I could put 'er in once it started snowing. :facepalm:

I am not authorized.

BimmerM3

Yeah it's dead link for me too.

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

giant_mtb

Lame.  Not even I'm authorized, apparently. 

Photobucket says...

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Raza

Quote from: giant_mtb on May 07, 2010, 06:13:59 PM

Photobucket says...

The funny shadows up front make it look like there's damage. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

dazzleman

Quote from: giant_mtb on May 07, 2010, 06:13:59 PM

Photobucket says...

Your new ride looks pretty badass from that angle, Chris.... :ohyeah:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

giant_mtb

Just passed 1,000 miles the other day.

giant_mtb

Colonel Cadillac

I've got a color screen there :devil:

giant_mtb

Yesterday after a week of mayhem and rain.  Had a chance to clean 'er up. 

New (temp) plate didn't come in yet...can't drive it. :cry:

the Teuton

I'll drive it for you if you're really itching for some more miles on that beast. :wub:

dazzleman

Quote from: giant_mtb on May 16, 2010, 07:38:57 PM
Yesterday after a week of mayhem and rain.  Had a chance to clean 'er up. 

New (temp) plate didn't come in yet...can't drive it. :cry:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Beautiful man, beautiful.  I bet you make love to that car.... :lol:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

giant_mtb

I do enjoy rowing its stick when I drive it, yes. :devil:

:wub:

dazzleman

Quote from: giant_mtb on May 16, 2010, 07:44:28 PM
I do enjoy rowing its stick when I drive it, yes. :devil:

:wub:

Just don't let the seats get all sticky.... :evildude:

giant_mtb

68_427

Quote from: dazzleman on May 16, 2010, 07:45:17 PM
Just don't let the seats get all sticky.... :evildude:

Pff leather is easy enough to clean.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

the Teuton

Your glorified Passat makes me *wait for it*

giant_mtb

dazzleman

Quote from: 68_427 on May 16, 2010, 07:47:37 PM
Pff leather is easy enough to clean.

But if Chris leaves the sticky stuff there too long, the seats might get stained.... :lol:

giant_mtb

Y'all know how I am about my cars.  I clean the seats daily. ;)

SVT_Power

Quote from: giant_mtb on May 16, 2010, 07:52:33 PM

I hope you're not actually serious about cleaning it daily
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

dazzleman

Quote from: giant_mtb on May 16, 2010, 07:52:33 PM

That's probably often enough to avoid getting the seats permanently stained.  It's important to keep up with these things.... ;)

giant_mtb

Quote from: SVT_Power on May 16, 2010, 07:53:04 PM
I hope you're not actually serious about cleaning it daily

No, no I'm not.  A weekly vacuum and wash do well enough.  I'll clean the wheels every few days when the brake dust builds up, too. 

the Teuton

Quote from: giant_mtb on May 16, 2010, 07:55:30 PM
No, no I'm not.  A weekly vacuum and wash do well enough.  I'll clean the wheels every few days when the brake dust builds up, too. 

OHTHATSRIGHT...

I've had to clean German brake dust before. Keep up with cleaning it off. It's a son of a bitch to clean that stuff once it's corroded.

SVT_Power

I really need to take my wheels off and clean them. It's been a month or so since I threw my new front brake kit on. My front wheels are definitely not the same color as the rears.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

giant_mtb

Indeed.  I waxed the wheels virtually everywhere to make cleaning easier, and being a detailer...it's no big deal to me to clean my wheels every few days.

dazzleman

Quote from: the Teuton on May 16, 2010, 07:58:32 PM
OHTHATSRIGHT...

I've had to clean German brake dust before. Keep up with cleaning it off. It's a son of a bitch to clean that stuff once it's corroded.

I have that problem with my car.  I'm just leaving it.  Fuck it.  I'm not buying new wheels.